Your first chiropractic visit
- Whether it’s your first time or just a regular visit, one of our doctors will welcome you into our center.
- We will help you fill out the intake form if not already completed online.
- You will have your first consultation. This includes a health history discussion and examination.
- After the examination, the doctor will discuss their findings with you and perform the first treatment.
- A plan designed specifically for your needs is developed, and the time for a second consultation is set.
Our chiropractic plan
We are here to help you, so first we find relief for your immediate, acute pain so that we can set things on the right track towards recovery.
The second step is putting your body in a better position to strengthen and help it become healthier, thus preventing future injuries.
Once your body is on track, we schedule periodic adjustments to keep you up and running!
Your first athletic and rehab visit
- You are greeted and welcomed into our center
- We will perform an Exam and Evaluation (We will identify areas of muscle weakness and potential injury)
- We complete a running form evaluation or swimming form evaluation (if needed)
- We develop a functional program to improve performance, heal injuries, and prevent future injuries.
Athletic performance and rehab
When it comes to staying on top of your game, not only do we perform sports evaluations, but we also offer functional rehabilitation to all of our patients.